Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's the little things in life...

You know the little things make life so wonderful.

*When my one year old opens his mouth wide when I say "Give me a kiss"
*The thick waves in my oldest boy's hair
*The twinkle in my husband's eyes when he is being rotten
*My house being filled with the smell of a roast cooking in the crockpot
*Being able to open the windows and feel warm air in mid November
*Having the freedom to go where I want, when I want
*The love and support of my family & being able to be myself around them
*Wise parents to direct me
*Relaxing as I sew at the sewing machine
*A warm house at night
*Fresh fruit to eat
*Money to buy that fresh fruit...I mean cash, actual money, not credit
* A husband that supports me

These are just a few of the wonderful things in my life...today!

No comments: