Thursday, October 9, 2008

An inspirational blog


So I recently had the opportunity to visit the most inspirational blog and it has truly changed my life.


When I was on Rhonda Jean's blog http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/ the other day she posted about Stephanie (nie nie) Nielson's blog http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ . Stephanie and her husband Christian were recently in a tragic plane crash. She was burned on 80% of her body, Christian was burned on 30% of his body and their flight instructor friend was killed in the crash.


After reading her blog (every post from the last three years) in a matter of days, I was so inspired by her. The adoration that she has for her husband, children and family. She is full of faith, spunk, creativity and humor. I find her to be an amazing inspiration and her life has challenged me to be a better mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend.


So I have added the button for her blog, to my blog. Please check it out and be inspired!

No comments: