Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frustration...

Here is my little Eli. He gets frustrated easily...just like his mom. He has a short fuse and he wants what he wants, when he wants it-and how he wants it. I see myself in him daily. I can sympathize with him, because if I have so little patience and self control at 32...what must a child feel like when they are not even two? His behavior frequently reminds me of how I act so often and what the areas in my life are that need improvement. Often I think about myself being God's child and how frustrating I must be for him at times (many, many times!). That's when I thank him for his patience, unconditional love and endless grace. Oh, that I can be more like my savior and show my boys (and husband, family & friends-everyone that I meet) a glimpse of who He is, through me.




No comments: