Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elijah Scott Marvin is two!

My baby turned two on Sunday and my husband turned 39. I love that they share a birthday...it is very sweet to me. I feel blessed to have birthed my youngest son on his daddy's birthday. It was a beautiful sunny day for the party. A perfect fall day with sunny skies and 60 degree weather. We couldn't have asked for a better day.






Me with the big birthday boy.







Eli had a Nemo (Memo, as he calls it) cake. He calls every fish Memo right now.













We had our first balloon release. The kids (and some adults) wrote messages and attached them to their balloons.






The cousins played in the trucks and pretended to be long haul truckers. As Travis said when he was at the wheel..."I got this".
and fun was had by all...

No comments: